The Mission of the Santa Clara County Bar Association is:
a] To welcome and serve SCCBA members by:
- providing membership benefits which enhance the members' ability to practice law competently and ethically;
- providing opportunities for collegial professional and social activities.
b] To improve the administration of justice by:
- promoting and advancing improvements in the courts and judicial system and the science of jurisprudence;
- advancing the art of advocacy;
- promoting the independence of the judiciary.
c] To serve the public by:
- promoting better understanding by the public of legal problems, lawyers, and the justice system;
- facilitating and promoting the delivery of quality legal services;
- promoting full and equal access to the legal system by all individuals.